- Advaita Ashrama (Kolkata) publications of Swami Gambhirananda's translations in English of Sankaracarya's Bhashyas of Brahma Sutra, the Eight Upanishads (2 volumes), Brhadaranyaka Upanishad and Chandogya Upanishad.
- Publications of Chinmaya Mission and Central Chinmaya Mission Trust
Translations in English by Swami Chinamayananda of Sankaracarya's Tattyvabodha, Atmabodha, and of Kaivalya Upanishad.
- Mylapore, Chennai, Ramakrishna Mutt publication of Translation in English of Sankaracarya's Upadesa Sahasri.
- Chennai Samata Books publication of Translation in English by Alladi Mahadeva Sastry of Sureswaracarya's Manasollasa and Pranava vartika.
- The following chapters in Madras University Philosophical Series Volume II Part 2:- ( First Published in 2000 by Professor Bhuvan Chandel, Member Secretary, Centre for Strides in Civilisation, Tughlakabad Institutional Area, New Delhi)
Post-Sankara Advaita – the Vivarana tradition by N.eezhinathan
Post-Sankara Advaita – The Bhamati Tradition by N.Sankaranarayanan.
- Madras University Philosophical Series
Translation in English by R. Balasubramanian of Sureswaracarya's Taittiriya Upanishad Bhashya vartrikam and Naishykarmyasiddhi
- Vivekacudamani with Siddinathananda Swami's commentary, in Malayalam, published by Sri Ramakrishna Asram, Puranaattukara, Trichur.
- Swetaswatara Upanishad with Mrdananda Swami's commentary, in Malayalam, published by Sri Ramakrishna Asram, Puranattukara, Trichur.
- Tattvamasi by Sukumar Azhikode, published by D.C. Books, Kottayam.
- Vakyavritti of Sankaracarya by Swaqmi Jagadananda – published by Sri Ramakrishna Math, Mylapore, Chennai.
- Atmajnanopadesavidhi of Sankaracarya by Swami Jagadananda – published by Sr Ramakrishna Math, Mylapore, Chennai.
- Drg-Drsya-Viveka of SankaraCARYA OR Vidyaranya or Bharati Tirtha by Swami Nikhilananda – published by Sri Ramakrishna Math, Mylapore, Chennai.
- Advaita-Siddhi of Madhusudana Saraswati by Karuna Bhattacharya –publoished by Indian Council of Philosophical Research, New Delhi.
- Vicara Sagaram (inHindi) of Sadhu Nischala Das, translated in Sanskrit, with footnotes and explanatrions by Sri Vasudeva Brahmendra Saraswathi Swamigal by Sr Vasudeva Brahmendra Saraswathi Swamigal Library, Mayiladuthrai, Tamil Nadu.
- Vidyaranya's Pancadasi with commentary in Malayalam by Swami Jnanananda Saraswati, published by Anandakudeeram, Kanyakumari, Tamil Nadu.
- Sankaracarya's Vivekacudamani by Sringeri acarya Swami Chandrasekhara Saraswati (Sanskrit passages of Sankaracarya's Upanishad bhashyams given in brackets have ben taken from publications of Gita Press, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh. Sanskrit passages of Sankaracarya's Brahmasutra Bhashyam have been taken from Motilal Bnardsidas's Sri Sankaracarya Granthavali Sankarabhashopedam Part III.)
- Tattvamasi by Sukumar Azhikode ( in Malayalam)
- A Critical Survey of Indian Philosophy by Chadradhar Sharma (Motilal Banarsidas)
- Mukti in Advaita Vedanta by A. G. Krishna Warrier (University of Madras)
- Samshepaka Sariram of Sarvajnatman by N. Veezhinathan, Radhakrishna Institute of for Advanced Study in Philosophy, University of Madras
- Vichara Sagaram of Nischala Dasa in Hindi translated in Sanskrit by Sri Vasudeva Brahmendra Saraswati Swamigal, 1964